Roses have been a significant flower for many occasions for over centuries. In fact, June is national rose month! The amount of roses and the exact color given hold a deep sentiment. Have you ever wondered what exactly each color symbolizes?
- Red- Love, Beauty, Courage, Respect, Romantic Love, Passion, “I Love You”
- Red (Single)- I Love You
- White- Purity, Innocence, New Beginnings, Resilience, Reverence, Humility, Heavenly
- Pink- Appreciation, Admiration, “Thank You,” Grace, Happiness, Sweetness
- Yellow- Friendship, Happiness, Welcome Back, “I Care,” Appreciation, Joy
- Orange- Enthusiasm, Energy, Desire, Positivity
- Red & White- Unity
- Peach- Sincerity, Appreciation, Joy, Gentleness, Modesty, Gratitude
- Lavender- Enchantment, Love at First Sight
- Single (Any Color)- Thinking of You, Utmost Devotion
- Half a Dozen (Any Color)- Desire to be Loved, Cherished
- Dozen (Any Color)- I Care about You, Appreciation, Sincerity, Love
- Thirteen (Any Color)- Secret Admirer
Now the next time you give roses you’ll know what each color and amount represents! Send the right message with us!