There are few events as exciting for high school and college students as commencement day. As you prepare to attend this year’s graduation ceremonies, think about giving the female graduates in your life a meaningful gift of jewelry that they wear for years.
The following five suggestions are among many Jewelry Boutique items sold on our website. Select the pieces that stand out most to you. You know the graduate’s personality better than anyone.
Here are some beautiful graduation gifts for you to consider:
1. 6mm Amethyst Trillion with Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace. Hanging off an 18 inch box chain is this 6mm amethyst trillion with diamond accent. Sterling silver and brightly colored, it’s the type of gift that dazzles.
2. 6mm Created Ruby & Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Love Necklace. Nothing says love more than a necklace like this. Adorned with a heart-shaped ruby, it shines with its diamond accents and sterling silver chain.
3. Diamond Accent Key & Heart Sterling Silver Pendant. This stylish lock and key pendant is perfect for the female graduate. Sparkling diamond accents make it shine brilliant. An 18 inch box chain with spring ring closure comes with the pendant making it easy to give to your high school or college graduate.
4. Key to My Heart Sterling Silver Pendant with 14kt Gold & Diamond Accents. A shining sterling silver key pendant with 14kt gold and diamond accents is just what a graduate needs to enter the Real World. Perfect to wear with any type of wardrobe with its two tones, the necklace is a favorite because of its exquisite design.
5. Joyful Heart Created Ruby & Created White Sapphire Sterling Silver Pendant. Give with a joyful heart this ruby and white sapphire pendant. Set in sterling silver with an 18 inch box chain, it’s sure to draw the attention of many admirers on commencement day.
Give the female graduate in your life a special gift to remember her commencement by. A piece of jewelry withstands the test of time. It symbolizes hope, love, and strength, the qualities she needs to be successful.