There’s something warm and inviting about flower arrangements, and the floral centerpiece is no different. Not only does it command attention wherever it is placed, it breathes life into its environment by adding to decor that is already there. Selecting the right floral centerpiece is easy when you know what to look for.
The right centerpiece works in any setting. It’s ideal for every occasion. When selecting a floral centerpiece for your home or entertainment venue, consider the following options:
1. The Colorful Ceramic Vase. A colorful vase makes even the lightest flowers stand out. Ceramic is easy to clean and comes in different shapes and sizes to choose from.
2. The White Centerpiece. An all-white floral arrangement is fresh, attractive, and modern. It’s perfect for weddings, anniversary parties, and awards ceremonies.
3. The Candle Centerpiece. Functional and attractive, candle centerpieces are used in fine dining restaurants, at wedding receptions, and even at dinner parties where hosts and hostesses aim to impress.
4. The Vintage Centerpiece. Footed vases filled with flowers, greenery, and even berries is chic. If it’s something your grandmother or mother loves, you’ve got the right idea.
5. The Minimalist Centerpiece. A clear glass vase with a few blooms in it is growing in popularity. Not only is it inexpensive, it’s a classy look easy that’s easy to achieve.
The right floral centerpiece transcends time by being perfect for any occasion. Think about what types of flowers add to the decor of the setting. Then choose an arrangement based on its ability to communicate the event or holiday that you’re celebrating.
For example, different colors of roses are used for weddings, holidays, and luncheons. They’re the type of flower that exudes beauty and sophistication. Certain color combinations of roses are appropriate for any event worth celebrating. When in doubt, mix two or three complimentary colors for an attractive centerpiece that everyone talks about.
Flowers add color, fragrance, and style to decor. Enhance your home or office with a stunning floral centerpiece. You can’t go wrong with a timeless arrangement.